Spot the Early Rider Bike Competition T’s & C’s
1 - The promoter is: Early Rider Ltd whose registered office is at 4 The Vine Yard, High Street, Stockbridge, Hampshire, SO20 6HF, UK.
2 - The competition is open to all except employees of Early Rider Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
3 - There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The Competition Details can be found on Early Rider’s Facebook and Instagram accounts.
4 - Closing date for entry will be 30th July 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5 - No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6 - The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- All Images must be your own, with details of the location of the bike spotted.
- Please send all images to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and location of the image along with any other details about the image.
7 - The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8 - The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9 - The prize is as follows:
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10 - Winners will be chosen: as a result of a popular vote conducted via the Early Rider Team. The winner will be announced on 1st August 2021
11 - The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook/Instagram and/or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12 - The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
13 - The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14 - By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15 - The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
15 - The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16 - The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
17 - Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18 - This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Early Rider Ltd and not to any other party.
19 - Some additional Terms and Conditions:
- Early Rider Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Early Rider Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.